As the Customer Planning Manager for Mars Food, you will be accountable for preparing a 24-period rolling forecast for input into the S&OP process to deliver Periodically and Year End Estimate forecasts.
The objective of the role is to achieve sales forecast accuracy targets that will result in maximizing sales potential by improving customer service levels, sales forecast accuracy and reducing out of stocks. This role also plays an integral part in driving a collaborative forecast alignment with Woolworths
- Base Sales Forecasting for all customers managed by the Woolworths account team
- Partner in the forecasting for promotional and activation sales for the Woolworths account team
- Lead the Collaborative Forecast agenda with Woolworths. This includes the pre-work for the collaborative forecast meetings as well as facilitating this meeting
- Reviewing NPD forecast projection created in planning horizons to benchmark against existing similar SKU’s in the market.
- Facilitate the Customer Planning Manager / NAM forecast review. This meeting is used as a feeder meeting for the S&OP+ process and determining BR
- Monitoring sales and work with the account manager to explain potential over/under deliveries to the business as the period is progressing. The Customer Planning Manager is also expected to meet with the Account team in week 4 to determine any period impacts that need to be reflected in the YEE
- Work with Woolworths VRP to manage orders when orders are different to aligned collaborative forecast
What are we looking for?
- Education & Professional Qualification: Bachelor in Business, Logistics or other related
- Mars Competencies: Drive for Results, Conflict Management, Action Orientation, Integrity & Trust, Planning
- Mars Functional Competencies: Customer Focus, Analytical Capability, Logistic Management & Systems Savvy.
If you’ve read all of the above and would like to be considered, please complete our Mars application process before the closing date of the 23 June, 2018
Don’t forget to visit out our LinkedIn, Instagram and Careers site to learn more about Mars Australia.
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands. Headquartered in McLean, VA, [...]