We are now looking for a Customer Logistic Management resource to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return, distribution and local trade compliance. Also follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All is to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
- Plan and manage contract delivery fulfilment according to contractual requirements, agreed objectives, cost budgets, valid laws, etc.
- Support demand planning for supply plan
- Drive assignment procurement
- Perform order fulfilment
- Perform return fulfilment
- Perform operational distribution
- Perform supply operation improvement work
- Manage and report inventory
- Secure and manage local trade compliance for import and export to/from Hong Kong and Macau
- Support supply chain preparation and establishment
- Education: Upper Secondary School, University degree in Business Administration or relevant area is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Solid experience of order & deliver management and local trade compliance
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin) are mandatory
- System application knowledge (SAP)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Highly organized, efficient and result-driven, with a detail-oriented and methodical mindset
- Excellent problem solving and soft skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China (HK) || || Hong Kong || Supply&Log
Req ID: 283840
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create [...]