SimpleReach is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our Solutions team. We’re looking for self-motivated candidates with outstanding communication skills who are knowledgeable about the media and ad-tech space.
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Utilizing your expertise to ensure successful technical implementation of the SimpleReach platform with a variety of diverse customer requirements in a diverse set of customer environments.
- Ensuring that our customers are properly set up to receive the highest value possible from our content data measurement and analytics platform, leading the QA process and providing customers with best practices.
- Constantly improving the implementation process by providing technical expertise and support to Customer Success Managers internally and customers externally.
- Managing and tracking open issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Applying fundamental troubleshooting skills to tackle unique problems, documenting scalable and repeatable solutions.
- Providing feedback to the Customers Success and Product teams, communicating technical use cases for new features and enhancements.
- Working in an environment that uses coaching and collaboration as tools for success
Some things we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical customer/client services environment.
- Experience with analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics and Omniture), especially implementing them.
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients to a resolution.
- Understanding of the digital media landscape
- Sound decision-making and critical thinking skills, effective communication skills across departments and with customers, and the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- You thrive in a team environment that uses coaching and collaboration as tools for success.
Simple Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants are evaluated equally, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.