Job TitleCustomer Experience Quality Analyst - SRC
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be one of the first to join our new Sleep & Respiratory Care Oxygen (SRC) team at our downtown Nashville location. The Customer Experience Quality Analyst reports direct to the Head of Consumer Sales and has responsibility ‘Improving the Quality of the Consumer Purchasing Experience’ and 'Sales Agent Accuracy' for Philips North America.
This role will work in direct coordination with team Managers and Trainers to ensure standard ways of working are defined, documented, and communicated to the sales team. You will ensure work alignment to the organization’s mission, values and behaviors. Additionally, you will have responsibility for the customer experience, which includes organizing, planning, and monitoring the department to ensure optimized interaction between the sales agents and consumers.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- In coordination with sales leadership; setting quality standards for incoming and outgoing calls to include but not limited to, how calls are answered, how well the agent used available resources, whether or not the customer’s issue was resolved, and how well the sales agent closed the call
- Maintains Quality Assurance (QA) scorecards and agent performance data for the purposes of contributing to sellers’ overall performance assessment while escalating performance concerns to management
- Partnering with leaders to standardize ways of working within the sales department and implement lean and continuous improvement processes and procedures across business groups
- Acts as a role model for all staff in ensuring adherence to policy and recommending improvements on existing standards
- Ensures knowledge, skills, and behaviors demonstrated during Philips’ customer integrations are met in accordance of Philips’ Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC)
- Developing and implementing strategies in collect, measure and improve customer relationships to ensure their satisfaction
- Acting as the primary responsible party in the department for managing compliant database, complaint investigations, and fashioning appropriate resolutions
- Other duties and requirements as assigned
You are a part of
In 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Since the announcement, Philips Global Business Services North America has continued to expand and develop in the Greater Nashville area. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience required.
- Call Center quality assurance and or call coaching experience is required
- Customer experience process improvement background is preferred
- Lean methodology training or project management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication; written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Greater Nashville area.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.