Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you ready to join our Products – Customer Insight & Growth management consulting practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers?
As a Management Consulting Engagement Manager in our Customer & Channeld practice, you’ll often be:
- Leading customer centric led business transformations, including front office consulting projects and services relating to customer experience optimization, digital marketing, sales and customer service transformations
- Leading the discussion with clients to design the future operating model for their marketing and sales functions
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying Life Sciences industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling new opportunities and delivering consulting led projects to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a management consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Leading a team of high performing consultants
- Engaging with the agenda of the Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Sales Office, and Chief Digital Officer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management consulting role focused on Commercial transformations including across sales, marketing, and analytics
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Consumer Goods and Services
- Deep experience within the Products industry
- Prior experience supervising high performing consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree required
· Experience in scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services
· Evaluating startup technologies in the Commerce and Marketing space
· Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
· Multiple delivery methodologies operating models that support customer analytics transformation
· Experience in enterprise integration solutions and offerings
· Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
· Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
· Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences
· An ability to challenge a client’s thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view
· Capable of identifying opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues
· Background in managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
· Experience structuring activities that play to a team’s strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
· Demonstrates the ability to work through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
· Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]