Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you ready to join our Products – Customer Insight & Growth management consulting practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers?
As a Management Consulting Engagement Manager in our Customer Insight & Growth practice, you’ll often be:
- Leading customer centric led business transformations, including front office consulting projects and services relating to customer experience optimization, digital marketing, sales and customer service transformations
- Leading the discussion with clients to design the future operating model for their marketing and sales functions
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying Life Sciences industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling new opportunities and delivering consulting led projects to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a management consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Leading a team of high performing consultants
- Engaging with the agenda of the Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Sales Office, and Chief Digital Officer
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a management consulting role focused on Commercial transformations including across sales, marketing, market access, patient services, and commercial analytics
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Life Science
- Prior experience, minimum of 4 years, supervising high performing consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- Experience with Products industry clients: Retail, Consumer Good, Automotive, Industrial, Travel, or Lifesciences
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]