Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX) is a rapidly growing leader in self-service data analytics breaking barriers and democratizing the process of empowering hundreds of employees within a single enterprise to become citizen data scientists. More than 2,500 customers from world-class leading brands, including Experian, Walmart, Verizon, Dunkin Brands, McDonalds, and Ford, rely on Alteryx daily. Relief. Joy. Confidence. Love. Gratitude. This is how our customers describe how they feel when using Alteryx. We provide line of business analysts across multiple departments (e.g. finance, marketing, HR, supply chain, etc.) with a code-free and code-friendly analytics workflow that leads to impactful business outcomes.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in peoples lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
The Customer Advocacy Coordinator ensures Alteryx is delivering an exceptional customer experience through active customer engagement. This role supports the development and growth of Alteryx user groups across the globe. These local user communities allow Alteryx users the opportunity to network, collaborate, master new skills, and learn from peers in a thought-provoking, encouraging and fun environment. The Customer Advocacy Coordinator will manage all logistics related to user groups, including communicating and coordinating with user group leaders, marketing events, updating user group websites, and encouraging knowledge sharing across user groups.
The Customer Advocacy Coordinator will also work closely with the Alteryx customer experience survey feedback results to assist in creating a learning, recovery and action follow-up process and procedure. This customer feedback system will help amplify the voice of the customer and monitor customers; preventing attrition and increasing retention. This position will create a customer-centered culture focused on long-term customer relationship building across all departments.
- Serves as liaison to Alteryx user groups, provides support and resources to user group leadership committees.
- Manages the development of user group meetings, assist leaders with planning and executing user group event arrangements and agenda.
- Coordinates Alteryx staff and customers for participation and presentations at user group meetings.
- Creates user group marketing content and promotional materials, via email, Alteryx Community and website.
- Works closely with Alteryx teams to identify and grow new Alteryx user groups.
- Fosters collaboration and exchanging of ideas amongst user group leaders, plans quarterly leadership committee meetings and annual event at conference.
- Collaborates with the Alteryx community team on integration of user groups into community platform.
- Reviews and analyzes customer experience survey results and closes the loop with customers.
- Identifies customer feedback themes and shares with Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, Marketing and the Executive Department.
- Bachelor Degree and 4+ years experience working in a customer/client facing role.
- Capable of motivating, monitoring and managing leadership volunteers and staff.
- Highly detail oriented and organized, ability to create timelines, effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in customer engagement, advocacy and/or retention.
- MS Office, social media proficiency required. Experience with Salesforce.com and community platforms, such as Lithium or similar is a plus.
- Ability to learn Alteryx Designer Desktop.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer