Job TitleCS-Logistics officer
- Identify delivery issues in an early stage and take corrective actions timely by working closely together with suppliers and physical distribution to resolve these supply issues
- Track and trace spare parts
- Actively participate in Customer Services logistics improvement projects
- Coordinate warehouse activities (if applicable)
- Inventory management
- Coordinate outbound last mile transport and delivery
- Follow up hold procedure in case of hazard situations
- Coordinate final delivery at customer site
- Follow up in case of missing, damaged or wrong deliveries
- Trigger Defective on Arrival (DEFOA) or VIsual Philips Escalation Resolution (VIPER) or SPS DEFOA Tool
- Initiate returns to supplier and secures financial settlement
- Quarterly cycle count and stock analysis
- Comply with export control regulation
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.