The CRM Operations Manager will be a member of the StubHub Marketing Operations team, reporting to the Head of CRM Operations. We are looking for a data-driven and detail-oriented marketing operations specialist to help deliver winning marketing campaigns to our customers. He/she will be responsible for supporting the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs set across email and push channels. We’re excited about candidates who have a strong execution orientation, solid SQL and HTML expertise, and resolutions skills. Additionally, passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing Programs execution:
- Manage the process of designing, building, and launching CRM campaigns and journeys for buyers and sellers for specific genres such as Concert and Sport as well as ad hoc campaigns;
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations Planner and CRM strategy team on campaign calendar, creative timelines, priority, resources, campaign QA and feedbacks before campaign launches.
- Execution of Push Notification campaigns using Swrve and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder.
- Support Paid Social / Display / Paid Search teams on segmentation and target audience creation using CRM first party data.
Marketing Automation and Optimization
- Collaborate with Marketing Genre Leads, Marketing Operations planner, and CRM Strategy team to identify, implement and optimize triggered campaigns to increase engagement, revenues, and drive traffic to site
- Identify opportunities to improve campaigns across personalization, dynamic content management, etc.
- Data Management
- Support CRM data transfer and enhancement processes to Salesforce Marketing Cloud with the Data Operations team
- Identify and isolate data issues, provide resolution by troubleshooting or engaging other related technology groups.
- Perform ad hoc analyses using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle database, SQL, Omniture.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO:
- Provide strategic thinking and yet be operationally strong to drive execution
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Have strong knowledge of how email marketing works and advance knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Work collaboratively and energetically with all other teams to achieve his/her goal
- Be analytically savvy and translate numbers into actions
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ years of hands-on email marketing experience required
- Strong experience in campaign and journey development, SQL, HTML codes, API
- Strong experience in dynamic contents and personalization in email platforms
- Knowledge of major ESP platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target, Responsys etc. Preferably in Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target.
- Supreme work ethic, strong attention to detail and proven problem-solving abilities
Our founder, Pierre Omidyar, a French-born Iranian-American, started eBay to create economic opportunity by connecting people from widely different backgrounds and geographies. On eBay, sellers with items to offer and buyers seeking to find their version of perfect join together in a global marketplace that is open to all. Diversity and inclusion at eBay goes well beyond a moral necessity – it’s the foundation of our business model and absolutely critical to our ability to thrive in an increasingly competitive global landscape. For us, challenges in this area represent opportunities to make our workforce, workplace and marketplace better for everyone – we're excited about what can be accomplished.
StubHub is the world’s largest ticket marketplace with tickets available for more than 10 million live sports, music and theater events in more than 40 countries. We enable fans to buy and sell tickets whenever and wherever they are through our desktop and mobile experiences.