Job TitleCRM Loyalty Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
As a CRM Loyalty Manager, you are the engine and heart to fulfil Philips D2C strategy.
You are the leader to plan and execute Philips CRM strategy. You have the flexibility to create Philips loyalty program via app/wechat/mini program/HYT(会员通) /Offline, etc. Your main jobs are to ensure our members have the world class loyalty program and reward system.
- You will be responsible for Philips loyalty program/ reward system plan, development and operation.
- As central engine, you will co-lead various business applications such as open box recruitment/ Omni-channel recruitment/ JD&Tamll huiyuantong recruitment / IOT recruitment, etc.
- Use loyalty program + reward system to engage our Omni-channel members and also encourage members initiate actions such as search, click, sharing, purchasing, etc.
- Based on data, insights, segmentation needs, develop and execute segment based communication matrix (who/when/where/what/How) to engage our members.
- Partner with FSS (Flagship store) sales and WeChat team, develop and execute quarterly membership campaign and monthly activities.
- You will lead the innovative CRM projects such as Omni-channels membership/ social CRM/ social commerce/ member Community/content marketing, etc. Test and identify the effective recruitment and engagement drivers.
- Conduct member engagement tracking and evaluation, develop action plan to improve the efficiency.
- Daily operation and management to ensure we can meet our engagement KPIs efficiently.
- Manage the budget and agency in a timely, compliance and efficient way.
- Be the key contact in global CRM projects.
You are a part of
- CRM Team, You will report to CRM director and collaborate with many other teams including consumer/customer marketing/sales/digital/ecommerce/brand teams etc…
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Winning sprit, strong leadership and entrepreneurship to make the things happen.
- Strong communication and story-telling skills, able to convince stakeholders, particularly for cross department projects.
- Problem solving skills with flexible approaching and creative thinking.
- Result driven, able to delivery results with limited resources and pressure.
- Proactive, good team work spirit and consumer centricity mindset.
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field (advanced degree is a plus), along with a proven track record of success.
- Middle to high level experience on data analysis and reporting.
- 7-10 years of prior experience in CRM area, including a minimum of 4 years in loyalty and point related position.
- Proven experience in managing CRM projects from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results, from leading to supervising the execution.
- Strong experience of various membership programs.
- Strong business sense and data analysis skills.
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce operation and consumer engagement.
- Fluent English communication skills.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.