Job TitleCRM Digital Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
Design and execute innovative digital consumer products, member experience and new product innovation, build the CRM system foundation to fulfil changing members’ and business needs.Develop and execute Philips D2C ecosystem roadmap (e.g. Tencent/WeChat, Alibaba/Tmall/ JD, etc), Work with internal IT team and external development agencies to deliver world class member experience and system solution. Lead CRM member journey and experience optimization. Play as PMO in CRM tech and system development project.
- Develop and execute Philips tech and system road map.
- Develop CRM digital way of working.
- Optimize Philips CRM data and system infrastructure.
- Lead Philips CRM product innovation.
- Lead Philips member journey and on boarding optimization.
- Project management to support business users.
- Daily management to ensure project can be delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage tech and system budget and ROI analysis.
- Play as PMO in tech/ system related project.
- Take part in global and local CRM tech and system related projects.
- Take a leading role in data privacy.
- Play as tech expert to support Omni-channel loyalty program..
You are a part of
- CRM Team, You will report to CRM director and collaborate with many other teams including consumer/customer marketing/sales/digital/ecommerce/brand teams etc…
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Winning sprits, strong leadership and entrepreneurship to make the things happen.
- Strong communication and story-telling skills, able to convince stakeholders, particularly for cross department projects.
- Problem solving skills with flexible approaching and creative thinking.
- Result driven, able to delivery results with limited resources and pressure.
- Proactive, good team work spirit and consumer centricity mindset.
- Bachelor degree in IT/ business-related field (advanced degree is a plus), along with a proven track record of success.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience leading and managing an end-to-end consumer digital product
- As a “digital-savvy”, have sound knowledge and working experience at the Internet companies. Experience with startup and technology community is a plus.
- Knowledge of design thinking and hand-on experience with UX and UI design.
- Experience managing a multiple teams with matrixed reporting structures.
- Passion for identifying emerging trends in the digital space and leading innovation.
- Fluent in Chinese & English (written & verbal).
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.