Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Creative Director will provide creative solutions, draft subscription advertising copy and subscriber communications, recommend design direction, and define new processes for assigned projects. The Creative Director will lead, evaluate, and extend The Washington Post’s brand across all of subscriptions marketing initiatives.
- Manage the day-to-day of projects with incoming and outgoing deliverables working within agreed deadlines
- Regularly consult with the Chief Marketing Officer for approvals, updates on active work, and to address issues in a timely manner
- Must be able to work independently and make sound decisions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent
- At least 6 years of industry experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision and/or Marvel
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web capabilities
- Expert proficiency in graphic design and copywriting
- Demonstrated efficiency, agility, and a sense of urgency in project turnaround
- Strong organizational, creative problem-solving, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead cross-departmental teams through collaboration to achieve results under pressure
- Manage several projects simultaneously, while being accurate, detail, solution and delivery oriented
The Washington Post was named the #8 Most Innovative Company of 2018 in the world by Fast Company – an award reflective of our dedication to transformation, integrity and quality. In addition, we maintained our title of #1 Most Innovative Media Company of 2018 by Fast Company. We are combining our [...]