At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
Main Purpose of the Role
Support the corporate communications team in the execution of Electronic Arts’ brand content strategy, as well as key initiatives for earned media, employee and the competitive gaming division. The key focus area for the internship will be the development of web stories and social media content for the EA PLAY Summer Campaign.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Support EA PLAY content activities including sourcing, writing and editing stories and content for the EA PLAY website and the @EA social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Partner with franchise content team members on the development of EA PLAY stories, coordination with EA PLAY content team on story development and driving execution of written content.
- EA PLAY copy editing and site QA, including but not limited to reviewing copy for proper grammar/spelling, UI and web site review and participating in site testing exercises.
- Developing EA PLAY-related copy for @EA social channels, including curating assets from franchises, developing original content and light Adobe Photoshop work.
- Assist team on logistical elements of EA PLAY including content schedule, approvals and story work flow.
- Participate in EA PLAY content measurement through management of tracking systems and proactively providing insights on content performance.
- Assist earned media and employee engagement team on various EA PLAY and franchise activities.
- Participate in Competitive Gaming Division projects.
Education & Skills Required
- Currently enrolled in BA, BS, MS, or MBA program in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for storytelling.
- Experience with social media platforms and Microsoft Office.
- Manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on time.
- Familiar with EA, our games, and the gaming industry.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.