The CAE will be responsible for quarterly and annual sales targets in the designated region: ASEAN. They"ll work cooperatively with the Enterprise Account Execs, designated partners/resellers within the region to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB.
- Develop new business by driving sales in their existing accounts as well as new Accounts Developing and executing account plans to achieve targets: Cold calling, prospecting, qualification, account mapping and presentations Effectively utilize sales tools for pipeline development, tracking opportunity progress (Forecasting), developing monthly, quarterly level forecasts
- Responsible for all aspects of the selling process - Identify, Qualify, Sell, Close and Administer for all volume business in a designated territory Generate leads by using networking and other sales tools Qualify, Sell and Close Identify key steps to close the sale, identify decision maker and influencers, etc.
- Determine Availability needs and Objectives Gain agreement of proposed solution / Services, tying back to customer business drivers
- Close significant sales across multiple Accounts across assigned territory Accurate Forecasting of business, previous experience with Salesforce.com ideal.
- 6+ years of sales experience in selling software/technology solutions
- Ability present & excellent communication skills
- Aggressive selling approach | consultative selling
- Strong network of relationships with key decision-makers in small/medium & large-sized companies in respective territory
- Leverage current / running customer contacts and be able to generate revenue within the first 45 days
- Experience with Lead generation and sales closure
- Strong exposure to handling the assigned Market Track record of managing relationships with accounts
- Experience working with Channels & Ecosystem of ASEAN
- Perseverant with ability to meet deadlines and targets Bachelors degree or equivalent from a reputed institute with a good academic record
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
100+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
Employee affinity groups
Competitive salary and equity
Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
20 weeks of Paternity and 26 weeks of Maternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*