Lastline, Inc. is a venture backed cybersecurity company that provides innovative AI-powered network security products that detect and defeat advanced threats attempting to enter and operate within a network. We protect network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures, minimizing the risk of damaging and costly data breaches with fewer resources and at lower cost. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s technology is used by Global 5000 enterprises, is offered directly and through resellers and security service providers, and is integrated into leading third-party security technologies worldwide. www.lastline.com
- In-depth knowledge of networking concepts and network protocols.
- Excellent proficiency in C development, good C++ skills.
- In depth understanding of the Linux development environment and tools (git, autotools, gdb, profilers).
- Experience in python development, and basic knowledge of Ruby/Puppet.
- BSCS or equivalent with at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytic thinking and ability to approach potentially complex bugs effectively and methodically, as well as the ability to understand and work reliably and responsibly in large codebases.
- Comfortable working with geographically distributed team.
- Knowledge of the Suricata codebase, or any other IDS (Snort, Bro).
- Experience in rust (https://www.rust-lang.org/en-US/) development.
- Experience in network security research.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of large code bases.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is self-motivated in their work and career. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
We offer competitive salary packages and excellent benefits! All applications must be received by no later than September 01st 2019.
You will work with some of the world’s leading experts in network cyber security. The team encompasses a range of expertise in network detection that goes from low level packet sniffing to network detection and threat intelligence. Members of the team share a common background and interest in the analysis of network traffic for the detection of security relevant activities and have a passion for this type of work. The team culture welcomes new ideas and experimentation- everybody is welcome to propose new approaches to improve the detection capabilities of the system.
We're serious about network security and threat protection - and we have the proof. Our three co-founders are some of the most influential security experts in the world! We know our stuff. With these expertise and our passion to improve cybersecurity, Lastline is revolutionizing the way companies [...]