Job TitleContract Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Enter and process the customer service agreement within the required service levels. Follow workflow and procedure processes that ensure the contract for corrective and preventative maintenance, are attended to in a timely/efficient manner. The processing of customer contract requests with speed and accuracy , following the customer invoice issue and confirm the money receiving cooperative with F&A .
You are responsible for
- Review and check the CS sales contract documents, communicate with sales and sales Mgr to make sure the documentations are sufficient and correct.
- Create contract and relative activities with high accuracy within the committed time.
- Follow workflow and escalation processes that ensure the contract for corrective and preventative maintenance a timely and correctly.
- Good communications with field managers and finance make sure to generate correct invoice to customer within agreed service levels.
- Prepare contract OIT report, service deliver report and others report which the business required.
- Project support and participation which related with business.
- Other ad-hoc job which assigned by manager should be completed with accuracy in time.
You are a part of
This role requires the communication with internal team members such as quotation Specialist and IB Specialist, and with external functions such as sales and finance. This role requires strong communication skill and good team work.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree education background major in Business Administration, Accounting and Economy; English CET4+
- At least 1 year of commercial operation experience, contract management experience preferred
- Good Communications skills
- Business sense of customer service
- Be awareness of customer is first
- Carefully and correctly working manner
- Self motivated;
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Good English capability in reading, writing and speaking
- Computer literacy
- Good team work
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.