The Contract Recruiter supports our fast-paced, high-performing Talent Acquisition team to ensure that there is a constant flow of high quality, new candidates to create a robust talent community and consistent, successful placements to fit our business needs. This opportunity will be a 4 month temporary assignment supporting high volume non-technical hiring needs which requires extensive sourcing experience.
As part of our world-class recruiting team, your mission is to find the most compelling candidates. You will be responsible for driving candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the special culture that is Ultimate Software. From sourcing to closure, you will manage the entire candidate process.
The role is critical to success and partners closely with business leaders and functions in key areas. Talent acquisition is a key component of our strategy to maintain a leadership position in the competitive technology sector and to create an academy-type culture of talent development.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals (Time to hire / HM Satisfaction/ On Budget)
- Provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Possess a sense of urgency and be able to handle multiple service openings
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience for high volume service oriented positions
- The successful candidate will be an assertive, results- and success-oriented self-starter
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work effectively all levels of candidates and management
- Solid track record of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes.