Contract MedSavvy Network Pharmacist
Contract MedSavvy Network Pharmacist
Hartfod, Connecticut; Washington, DC; Santa Fe, New Mexico; Charleston, West Virginia; Cheyenne, Wyoming; Providence, Rhode Island; Madison, Wisconsin
This is a contract, non-benefited, part-time role.
Do you want to help change the world of prescription medication for the better? You could be a contract Pharmacist with MEDSAVVY and practice on your own schedule!
MedSavvy is a team of licensed pharmacists, pulling back the curtain on Rx effectiveness, safety, cost, and more. We live out our mission to help everyday people achieve healthy, balanced lives by guiding them toward scientifically proven medications and treatments that fit their lifestyle. Our pharmacists carefully review scientific research before assigning a letter grade for effectiveness and supplement this with cost information, empowering our users to make informed medication decisions.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Here’s how it works:
- Apply to be a Contract Pharmacist with MedSavvy
- Receive an alert when a case is available for your review
- Get paid for the cases you complete!
Requirements of a MedSavvy contract pharmacist:
- You must have a current pharmacist license in good standing, with no prior license revocation
- Pass our background check
- You must have professional malpractice insurance, and provide us with proof of insurance
- Sign our MedSavvy Pharmacist Independent Contractor Master Agreement (ICMA) and our privacy agreement (Business Associate Agreement)
Perks of being a MedSavvy contract pharmacist:
- Help people find the best treatment option to fit their lifestyle
- Supplement your income by practicing clinical pharmacy on your own schedule
- You are paid for the work you do — MedSavvy pays a flat rate per case completed, plus an extra fee if you need to get on the phone with a doctor or patient (when requested)
- No required hours, set schedule, or minimum case reviews – Just return an Ask a Pharmacist response be back to us within 24 hours
MedSavvy employees are part of the larger Cambia Health Solution’s family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
MedSavvy provides easy, online access to medication options, effectiveness results, prices and personal experiences to help people make better treatment decisions. A specialized pharmacy team reviews available evidence on how well medications work, how good the science is for that research, and assigns each drug a report-card style evidence grade that can be used to easily compare treatment options.
Cambia Health Solutions is a nonprofit total health solutions company with community roots dating back to 1917. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and wellbeing of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]