· An avid consumer of online media, including books (audio and print), websites, blogs, and other digital content sources
· A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills
· A confident and upbeat communicator via written and verbal business communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Able to thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment
· Accomplished manager of projects
· Resourceful and act independently working under limited supervision
· AUDIBLE STUDIOS METADATA COORDINATION: The Content Coordinator handles complete and timely metadata and image delivery for all in-house audiobook titles produced by Audible Studios. Metadata for all titles must be assembled using in-house and external resources. Non-English-language copy must be coordinated for copyediting before ingestion.
· AUDIBLE STUDIOS IMAGE COORDINATION: All image files must be researched and cleared with the original publishers and/or original rightsholders. Rights clearance information is then be archived for future reference. If applicable, the Content Coordinator works with the Image Production team on the creation of in-house cover art.
· AUDIBLE STUDIOS MARKETING COORDINATION: The Content Coordinator prepares weekly status reports for both internal Merchandising and Audible Studios Marketing teams. He or she will also attend weekly check-in meetings to ensure that Content Creation, Metadata, and Marketing teams are aligned with on-sale dates and promotion awareness for priority titles.
· OUTSIDE PROVIDER AND SHORT-FORM CONTENT SUPPORT: The Content Coordinator assists with product record serialization and updates for short-form content. This work consists of creating product records while maintaining the end-to-end tracking system as well as proofreading, fact checking, and formatting metadata records prior to publishing to customer-facing platforms. The Content Coordinator also provides backup for all ingestion and content coordination for all outside providers.
· SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: Provide in-depth knowledge and guidance, coaching, and direction to more junior team members. Knowledge and application of standardized operations and procedures, recommending modifications to existing processes, methods, and approaches as needed to improve existing approaches. Communicate regularly with colleagues and immediate superiors and/or customers and will interpret or clarify technical information to aid understanding and ability to adapt style accordingly.
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]