Job TitleConnected Care Solutions Specialist
Philips is a leading global healthcare company aiming to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. We strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation developed across a broad range of Imaging, Information and Monitoring systems. With nearly 40,000 employees working in 100 countries, we are committed to helping create meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital room, the living room or the boardroom.
Philips, a global leader in the sleep and respiratory markets, is passionate about providing solutions that lead to healthier patients, practices, and businesses. We believe that effective sleep and respiratory management empowers patients to rediscover confidence and the freedom to live a fulfilling life by restoring their ability to sleep and breathe naturally.
At home and on the go, our personalized sleep and COPD therapies make it easier for everyone to engage with their care and integrate it into everyday life, enhancing their experience and results. As intuitive to experience as sleeping or breathing itself, our technologies and solutions help every patient to embrace their condition in order to help them in their goals to regain control, feel human again, and live the life that they want.
The role of Connected Care Solutions Specialist (CCSS) has responsibility for driving connected care solutions across all channels and developing new growth opportunities that link patients and health providers. The CCSS will be responsible for launching new products and services with the assistance of Marketing, driving penetration of existing connected care platforms by working closely with Sleep and Respiratory Care Business Managers and supporting the sales teams through the provision of sales tools, technical and sales support. The CCSS will earn the trust of the customer by providing consultation for products and services that will allow them to be successful at delivering patient care. This is a newly created critical role within the business with the view of enabling Philips to achieve a greater level of customer intimacy and provide value-add solutions to patients, providers and clinical partner that provides a point of difference and competitive advantage.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years working in a hospital, reseller, sleep, and ventilation sales environment with a Degree Qualification in Business/Health Science/ Engineering or Information technology
- Understanding of the key customer needs and drivers for patients, hospital (public and private), clinicians, physicians, Home Care Providers and Pharmacists
- Experience working with clinicians and physicians for Sleep and Ventilation and understanding of the patient cohort.
- Experienced key account manager 3+ years with proven ability to develop senior relationships and understand complex accounts and relationships with various stakeholders.
- Understanding of connected solutions and a broad understanding of multiple technology solution areas in healthcare with specialized knowledge in those areas where SRC products are utilized in customer environments.
- Strong network knowledge (certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or CWNA or other specialized certifications such as security CISSP, CCSP, required)
- Knowledge of server and desktop virtualization (Virtual Machine Certifications VCP, required)
- Must possess a working/operational knowledge of medical informatics such as HL7 and ADT interfacing, DICOM, clinical/hospital information systems interfacing
A career with Philips Healthcare affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges.
As a people-centric business, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We offer a competitive salary, on-going training and development opportunities, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.