Job TitleCommercial Support Officer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
work in close cooperation with the Danish sales team and other sales enabling functions within Nordic as well as centrally in Philips, delivering services in relation to tender, quote and order handling as well as general sales support.
You will take part of an exciting journey to develop commercial support for new solution businesses, supporting the transformation of Philips from a traditional product centered business to a focused solutions-and-services HealthTech company.
You are responsible for
- Managing timeliness and accuracy in the Quote/Tender-to-Order process in your area of responsibility
- Acting as a tender specialist supporting sales throughout the full tender contract life cycle.
- Acting as the liaison between sales and the European order fulfillment center
- Monitoring and act on marketing and sales leads & opportunities
- Creating and follow-up on standard quote requests from customers
- Securing quality assurance and financial compliance in all deliverables.
- Continuously supporting daily management reviews to identify and implement improvement opportunities in collaboration and alignment with colleagues and in accordance with overall business goals and strategies.
You are a part of
our Nordic Commercial Support team within Philips Health Systems, which consists of 15 professional and dedicated team members. In this role you will report to our Nordic Commercial Support Manager positioned in Copenhagen. You are also located at Philips office in Copenhagen.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent; Master degree is a plus.
- Solution and project sales oriented, preferable with experience from technical/IT customer support and/or inside sales functions.
- Experience from working in complex sales environment, with tender management and public procurement and customer sales support experience.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong administrative skills, with ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Hands-on experience from quote/tender-to-order applications such as SAP, SalesForce a plus.
- Fluent in Danish and English (read/write), and preferable able to give verbal support in Swedish.
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining processes, support continuous improvement initiatives and embrace change projects and initiatives.
In return, we offer you
the opportunity to be part of a challenging and innovative environment with a successful performance records and great opportunities to explore, as well as to be part of a very dynamic and highly professional organization,
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.