Job TitleCollections Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
To manage & organize the collections and dispute management activities according to a clear policy in terms of efficiency (priority setting, to do lists, shared customers, registration & follow up) and effectiveness (minimal overdues and disputes). This function should be performed in close cooperation with the businesses and the third party service provider (who executes large part of the collection and dispute management activities) in order to minimize the outstanding receivables
You are responsible for
- Organize, support and develop accounts receivable process
- Establishes, implements, and maintains an effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, overdue, potentially overdue, or written-off
- Execute the collection process for defined customers (e.g. strategic customers)
- Organize, support and develop cash & collection process
- Follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations in close cooperation with sectors
- Responsible for compliance of ICS checks
- Participate as an active member in Dispute Council
You are a part of
The role will be situated in the credit and collections team within Accounting Operations in the GBS Lodz Hub.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Collections experience essential (at least 5 years)
- Background in F&A, Economics or Business Administration
- Customer service focus
- Determination to achieve excellent results
- SAP and Customer Master data process knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, Open minded change agent who demonstrates the Philips Behaviors
- Project management: development and deployment of new processes and procedures
- Fluent English and fluent French – written and spoken
Basic qualitative data: DBO, AR overdue as percentage of AR Balance, Collectable AR overdue as a percentage of AR balance, Collectable AR overdue older than 60 days as a percentage of AR balance, measurement of actual cash collection against collection targets
Customer Satisfaction rating from business
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this regional role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.