Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The B2B Junior Collection Associate is responsible for Business to Business Accounts Receivable collection activities for 31 through 210 days delinquent.
- activities assigned by Team Leader
- adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- responsible for calling, emailing, making payment arrangements with customers
- demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
- Associates Degree or at least 1 year of work experience in customer service
- 6 months of work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with IT Company is preferred
- Experience with Oracle ERP accounting system Salesforce or any Cloud experience
- Business to business collections experience
- Comfortable navigating within excel
- Client relationship
- Customer service skills
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]