About IBM:IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in significant circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, rarely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Our Culture:IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status
Business Unit Introduction:Incentives Cloud Services is part of the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) organization that supports and handles highly critical IT infrastructure for a set of financial applications with a solid focus on security and compliance. We administer and lead a hybrid environment including bare metal, virtualization, containers and cloud services, both OS and middle ware products for development and testing purposes
We are a mixed group of expert and emerging talent. We are looking to transform and modernize our operations with standard methodologies and automation tools in the industry in order to give the best customer experience to our partners and host large scale critical infrastructure.
We strive to keep learning and improving. We cultivate an open, healthy, diverse, and engaging work environment where team members are continuously gaining new skills which align with individual interests.
Want to work in a transforming organization with high goals and make a strong contribution? Come join us
Who you are:As a Cloud Specialist you will be performing installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning for infrastructure services.
- Build, update and maintain scripts, settings and interfaces of the tools participating on a Delivery Pipeline (Jenkins, TravisCI, UrbanCode, SonarQube)
- Implement changes, perform security related tasks, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures
- See opportunities of automation and reduce the operational workload, build scripts, introduce new tools and practices as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies: IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Orchestrators and with version control systems such as Git
- Understanding of DevOps practices (Continuous Integration/Delivery/Monitoring/etc)
- Troubleshooting complex systems, including OS, Middleware and Network
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses ought to become the guide you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BS in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ Years in cloud technologies
- Keep software up to date, Images, AIX, Linux, WebSphere, DB2 systems.
- Ability to code in at least one modern language such as Python, Ruby, NodeJS
- Familiarity with Apache, PHP and/or MariaDB/MySQL
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles, experience in an Agile team
- Understand Site Reliability Engineering practices
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]