Job TitleClinical Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a part of the Hospital Respiratory Care, which is a key business along the continuum of care, and has a broad product portfolio of Hospital Respiratory Care solutions; Sensing, Capnography, Invasive and Non-Invasive Ventilation. Our mission is to Improving people’s lives through innovation in Respiratory Care. Through agility and innovation, we deliver Respiratory Care Solutions that positively impact outcomes for patients and caregivers. The clinical marketing manager is responsible for driving the growth and utilization of Hospital Respiratory Care Products across global markets. Increase clinical demand of released products and assist with the global market introduction of new products, and products under development. Enhance brand value and increase brand recognition as a leader and partner in respiratory solutions.
You are responsible for
- Develop clinical requirements to ensure unmet areas of customer needs are satisfied and that differentiated solutions are developed
- Partner with Product Management in downstream identification of go to market to ensure proper customer awareness and alignment of solutions and needs
- Define and create necessary customer education requirements.
- Create and deliver both scientific and clinical product-related presentations, seminars and educational programs.
- Represent Hospital Respiratory Care at key events, functions, and forums related to select key customers, accounts, and professional societies.
- Develop the foundational data for medical and scientific marketing/product material.
- Provide clinical and customer input to internal teams as it related to the use of our products and positioning with key customer groups
- Define clinical messaging - how does the solution, product, or program help hospitals improve outcomes and/or reduce costs or workflow.
You are a part of
Business Group Therapeutic Care – Hospital Respiratory Care. At Philips Respironics, we work in concert with care providers to support a patient -centered and coordinated respiratory and COPD disease management approach. When initiated in the hospital and used consistently across the entire patient care journey, our solutions can help with patient compliance in the home and may contribute to fewer hospital readmissions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s in Respiratory Therapy, Nursing or other clinical background preferred
- 4+ years of practice in the medical field
- 2+ years of marketing, business development or related experience preferred
- Knowledge in ventilation and respiratory
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Clinically focused and comfortable working with physicians, nurses, technologists and other clinicians on a regular basis
- Experience in creating clinical and operational messaging
- Experience defining and deploying clinical education to clinicians and reps
- Ability to travel, including internationally approximately 20% of the time
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.