Discover what you can do at IBM.
Client stories are at the heart of effective Sales enablement and great Marketing programs. When values and benefits are communicated well, Sales and Marketing opportunities increase. IBM is looking for a Marketing and Communications professional who is truly passionate about the value of bringing IBM Client stories to life.
The Client Reference Program Manager works closely with sales, support, services and offering management teams to identify a pipeline of Client stories and ensures a positive customer experience is maintained throughout the development of the Client Reference deliverables.
You will have the necessary storytelling and project management skills required to execute the Client Reference Program. The role will also consult with clients and guide them through the client story development process, as well as working with the appropriate Marketing teams to determine how to align Client stories with Marketing Campaigns.
· Recruit and manage high-touch reference relationships for strategic customers
· Create and maintain in-depth customer profiles and contacts
· Support World-wide and Geography reference activities
· Manage reference request fulfillment and track reference activity and outcomes
· Maintain client reference assets within Client Success Central and other content management tools, ensuring current brand product and focus areas are maintained and updated
· Develop plans that showcase customer success via a variety of deliverables including: internal profiles, wins, external case studies, videos, blog posts, quotes, presentation materials, social media promotions, speaking engagements, webinars, calls with prospects, press and more
· Ensure that key brand marketing messages are incorporated into client stories
· Assist sales, analyst relations, and PR teams to advise them on how/when to use references
· Develop methods to increase program adoption and visibility
· Produce monthly/quarterly reporting and regular communications to executives
· Foster and promote long-term, mutually beneficial customer relationshipsThis position will be located in IBM offices in Austin, Texas.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expertise in corporate client reference programs
- Expertise in content management databases
- In depth understanding of technology solutions and sales cycles
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Superb presentation and client-facing skills, particularly at executive level
- Strong project and program management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, diplomatic and relationship building skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]