This is your chance to work with some of New Zealand’s most recognisable brands such as M&M'S®, Masterfoods® and WHISKAS®! Join one of the most successful, privately owned multi-national companies in the world, and experience a role where you really are free to grow, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for an exceptional Claims Administrator to join our business operations team for the next 6 months! As the successful Claims Administrator you will be responsible for working alongside the Customer Development Account teams and Field teams processing Head Office and Store level invoices and credits.
- Processing all invoices and credits into either PX or CPA tool, ready for authorisation from Account teams
- Invoice reconciliation
- Coding Head office invoices against accrued spend
- Dealing with processing enquiries with the assistance of Mars Australia accounts team for payments queries
- Monitoring the Outstanding Deductions Register and ensuring Account Managers are clearing within appropriate timeframes
Our successful candidate will have:
- Strong numerical skills
- Intermediate Excel
- Data entry speed and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
What we will bring:
- An attractive total rewards package
- Training and development through our own Mars University
- An energetic, open plan work place
- A fabulous work culture, recognized by the Great Place to Work study 2018
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
At Mars, we have an inspiring purpose, a wonderful culture and we’re made up of a diverse talented group of people. We’re passionate about achieving gender equality with 42% of Associates in the Mars talent pipeline being women. There have been great strides to empower women at Mars, but we know [...]