You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM, you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Business unit Introduction
Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services - IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.
Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
Who You are
- Should be able to collaborate, build, establish solid working relationships by providing timely, accurate and high quality information to peers, subordinates, upper management and/or customers.
What will you do...
- Handle user incidents and troubleshoot the issues accordingly.
- Handling service requests and administer application access.
- Perform environment health check.
- interact with internal/external clients and handle escalations
- Performing installation, implementation, customization of applications on terminal servers.
- Manage patching and vulnerability assessment of Citrix components like Netscaler and XenApp.
- Accountable to ensure high level of customer happiness with service delivery.
- To review monitoring reports and Initiate action accordingly. Implement changes, perform security related tasks, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be. You’ll learn directly from authorities in the field; our team leads love to mentor. You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excite you.
We, at IBM, always believe that it is deeply important to have the right person for the right job and you are a perfect fit to this strategy. We want people with the ability to learn; who are ready to put good ideas into action – We wish you great success in your career and support you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: [email protected]
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4 Years of Experience on Citrix XenAPP
- Required to articulate standard methodologies during implementation.
- Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-day Citrix operations support.
- Strong skills and knowledge to support and maintain a Citrix XenApp 6.5 / 7.x environment including:
- Citrix StoreFront
- Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
- Citrix Delivery Controllers
- Citrix Netscaler Gateway for ICA Proxy
- Server 2016, 2012R2 and 2008R2 Operating systems
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge and expertise of Windows OS Server 2008 thru 2016.
- Citrix and Group Policy and Profile Management
- Capacity and Virtual Machine management
- PowerShell Scripting
- Knowledge of VMWare esxi is added advantage.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skill
- Excellent presentation skills and able to present to management
- Ability to lead, multitask and work well in a team environment
- Strong problem ownership and strong analytical skills
- Candidate must be able to communicate with external and internal customers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]