Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker’s Current Revenue is 11.4B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.5B of SBD annual revenue. The Global Tools & Storage Division manufactures and markets power tools, hand tools and power tool accessories under the brands of DEWALT, Black & Decker, Stanley, CRAFTSMAN, Porter-Cable, and many more.
In these challenging roles… In these various positions you will have exposure to several areas of Product Marketing at Stanley Black & Decker and will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects with a cross functional team of professionals. With great rewards… This position will provide you with:
· A utility role interacting with key members of a fortune 500 company
· A flexible schedule featuring a max of 40 hours
· Opportunity for career advancement upon graduation
· Competitive Compensation
- Provide assistance to the channel marketing teams on pricing, promotional strategies, and merchandising strategies
- Work with field sales team to conduct competitive analysis
- Aid in the development and execution of quarterly promotional plans for some of our key distribution partners
- Help create product merchandising and promotional strategies for account buyers
- Assist in the analysis utilized to conduct effective forecasting and demand changes
- Aid the Channel Marketing team in accomplishing daily activities (creating PowerPoints, pulling POS data, research, basic financial analysis as it relates to promotion effectiveness)
- Provides support to the Channel Marketing team with any special projects, key events or internal sales training and communications
- A rising junior or senior working towards a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business
- Proven Leadership in and out of the classroom
- Fast learner and someone that takes the initiative
- Results oriented
- Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel – intermediate to advanced skills required
- Basic understanding/ability to navigate web-based programs
- Effective Follow-up/Communication skills required
- Strong Project Management/Organizational Skills.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.