Change Management Lead
Change Management Lead
Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
The Change Management Lead supports employees in their efforts to advance Cambia’s Cause to transform health care by creating a more person-focused and economically sustainable health care system.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, Collaboration and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Achieving our ambitious Cause requires exemplary leadership. In addition to the Cambia values listed above, our leaders demonstrate the following leadership attributes: Cambia leaders think big, push boundaries, envision possibilities, inspire and empower others. They build collaborative relationships beyond their functional area and create workplaces which are just and transparent. Our leaders must be lifelong learners, develop others and act as role models for their teams, colleagues, external partners and—most importantly—our current and future members.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in HR, Behavioral Sciences, Business or related field and 10-15 years’ experience in successfully leading change management and organizational effectiveness work.
- Self-starting spirit, organizational savvy and advanced consulting and communication skills required.
- Experience in corporate affiliations or mergers and acquisitions preferred.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Diagnoses, designs and delivers change management interventions to prepare and guide Cambia for future success.
- Works at all levels of the organization; acts wisely to initiate and sustain new cultural norms and ways of working.
- Provides coaching and support to HR business partners as they lead change initiatives, from leader transitions to culture change, in their respective business units.
- Coordinates with HR and internal communications project teams to integrate change management activities into project plans.
- Creates and enables reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success.
- Puts in place a consolidated portfolio of processes, tools and resources needed to effectively support the change management strategy.
- Drives learning and communication efforts related to change management.
- Builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships with internal partners and preferred vendors.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment in Portland OR or Seattle WA. Travel to other US locations may be required.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future. To learn more about Cambia’s exciting future, visit www.healthcaredonedifferently.com
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]