Join the SAP dream team
There’s never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
- Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
- Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
What we offer you?
- Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
- Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Finance and the latest SAP S/4HANA technology.
Finance Professionals area able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S/4HANA Finance key capabilities. Lead teams in mobilizing and delivery S/4HANA Finance solutions.
Proficient functional and technical understanding of SAP S/4HANA Finance solutions, including one or more of the following:
- GL, (including New GL Functionality)
- Asset Accounting,
- Accounts Payables,
- Accounts Receivables,
- Cash Management, Treasury
- Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,
- Controlling functions,
- Internal and External Financial Management Reporting and Analytics
Accenture’s Business & Integration Architecture roles are where Technology meets Business. These professionals align technology with business strategy and goals. They work directly with clients to lead complex domain delivery and advise on platform transformation, leveraging SAP methodologies & applications. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional, domain and technology expertise
- Acumen to drive domain or platform led transformation programs
- Advise clients on functional and technology solutions to solve business problems, leveraging SAP
- Actively contribute to Accenture assets/offerings, points of view, capability development
- Business and Integration architecture professionals enhance Accenture’s marketplace reputation.
- Participate in external organizations including alliance partners to enhance Accenture’s brand recognition
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and presence and able to develop and maintain senior-level client relationships
- Develop deep functional domain and SAP product expertise
- Drive innovation and solutions to identify and support client transformation opportunities
- Minimum of 1 full-cycle implementation of SAP Central Finance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAP Finance
- Functional expertise in several Finance areas including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Treasury
- Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]