Job TitleCategory Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead all marketing activities for the assigned product portfolio. It includes the business planning – portfolio management, brand management and marketing communications. Work closely with the Sales Team to agree on sales plan and be jointly responsible for the sales and revenues targets.
You are responsible for
- Defining and implementing the marketing strategy and plan for the assigned products and new products in liaison with local sales team and the regional/global marketing teams.
- Translates the marketing strategy and plan into a business plan, with supporting launch plans and other required actions to meet the planned results.
- Define with the Business Leaders, or region, the product portfolio, the product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan, which should contribute to optimized sales value, product mix and volume to deliver the agreed targets.
- Sets and manages margin and pricing policies, ensuring effective implementation in the sales plans. Responsible for local or regional consistency in pricing and product range.
- Owns the sales forecast and manages slow moving or outdated inventory. Resolve or escalate product allocation issues, in case of supply restrictions.
- Initiates (corrective) actions and formulates marketing support requirements, validated by sales management in order to improve on business objectives.
- Defines the distribution and channel mix according to criteria set by General management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University Degree
- At least five years of relevant marketing experience
- Ideally mother & child care or FMCG background
- Good understanding of consumer-driven marketing innovation, retail and brand management and digital
- Ideally would have worked in multiple categories in marketing
- Ability to think (out-of-the-box) from a broad business perspective: strategic & operational
- Extensive experience working in Vietnam market
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese languages
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.