BE the expert. BE collaborative. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Cash Accounting clerk in our Vancouver office.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and result oriented Cash Accounting Clerk to come and join our growing team. You will be looking to gain exposure to a large organization and grow your career in accounting.
At Colliers International, we are building amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a passionate and customer service focused individual looking to develop your accounting skills further, and gain exposure in a large publicly traded company. You will be responsible for accounting and support for operations as well as assisting the Accounting team in fulfilling their mandate. You will build and maintain professional relationships with managers across our many offices in North America.
You will assist in preparation of working papers for accruals, journal entries and account reconciliation for units within area of responsibility. You will also be responsible for processing and recording daily cash receipts into accounting and customer management systems.
What you bring:
- A self-motivated individual with customer service orientation and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Accounting and bank reconciliation experience is required.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Accounting Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong aptitude for streamlining and improving processes.
Bonus skills and experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Demonstrates the capacity to manage ambiguity and shifting priorities while remaining calm and controlled.
What success looks like:
- You will be successfully working with team members to complete month end process for cash accounting.
- You will be gaining new skills and experience through learning from your colleagues.
- You can work minimal supervision and to interact at all organizational levels.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .