No student should jump into the professional world alone.
CampusKudos is a seed-funded startup that connects students with alumni in related career fields. Our vision is to create an "opportunity network" which students can tap into anytime for career advice, mentorship, or referrals and internships. We're a small team operating in the heart of Silicon Valley and have experience working in investment banking, Google and numerous startups.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone to help us drive growth at your respective universities
- Someone who knows how to be scrappy and resourceful and have a strong desire to learn startup marketing tactics (we'll personally coach you!)
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- You’ll work on growth strategies such as blogger outreach and partnerships
- You’ll learn about marketing, sales and product development through our intensive crash course every week
- Your performance will be strictly measured by % growth in active users, completion of assignments and creativity
- Resourcefulness: not being apprehensive to asking for favors from your friends and networks
- Relentlessness: not taking no for an answer at anytime
- Enrolled in a U.S. college currently
- Passion for discovering great stories, producing engaging content and growing a social network
- Email: [email protected] for inquiries and we will get back to you within a day.
Student entrepreneur, restless storyteller and amateur singer. Writes about innovators who make a positive impact in the world through innovation. Firm believer of the examined life. Learning how to think with first principles. Eager to help anyone in whatever way I can.