Job TitleCampus Talent Acquisition Consultant
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated and experienced recruitment professional who would like to join our EMEA Campus Team.
As a Campus Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will have the opportunity to develop a strategic relationship with colleges and universities to drive a campus relationship recruiting model. Attracting the best talent is critical to business success, so you will act as a strategic advisor. We expect you to have strong business acumen and judgment, deep external/internal market expertise and excellent operational capabilities to influence hiring decisions.
You are responsible for
• Managing end-to-end campus recruitment projects and activities based on the relevant academic calendar in CEE
• Building strategy for the recruitment year including all campus events and related activities
• Developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including Members of the Board and Senior Managers)
• Providing best in class customer experience (hiring managers, candidates, and partners)
• Creating excellent intern experience beyond the learning pathway and proactively promote interns for full-time graduate opportunities
• Driving and continuously improving intern activities
• Staying up to date with the situation on the labor market, graduate recruitment, and sourcing tools.
You are a part of
the EMEA Campus Team which consists of people located in several European countries (Netherlands, France, Germany, and the UK). You will work closely with HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Centers’ of Expertise and Philips People Services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• University Degree
• Proven experience within the recruitment field
• Fluency in English and Polish (both verbally and in writing) is a must
• Strong project management skills and a continuous improvement mindset
• Good knowledge about university’s society (e.g. students’ organizations, university’s events) will be an advantage
• A strong customer focus and a service-oriented way of working
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical skills in combination with a pragmatic approach which suits the dynamics of recruitment
In return, we offer you
• Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
• Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
• Benefit System cards
• Discount for Philips’ products
• Convenient working conditions in the office in the city center
• Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.