Job TitleCampus Recruiter (Gurgaon)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the Philips business which aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 through meaningful innovation in the Health & Technology space. You will be part of a growing Campus team responsible for Interns and Graduate, hires in India, based out of our Gurgaon office. You will manage the execution of the recruitment strategy through planning, event execution, maintaining an active presence on campus and candidate management.
You are responsible for
- Driving the end to end recruitment within the campus area
- Implement campus strategy in region aligned with the business objectives as well as India campus direction with respective team members, including the lead
- Create and execute strategy for the recruitment year including all campus events and relationship activities
- Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with target university/college stakeholders as well as drive intern to graduate conversion
- Manage activities during internship program which create excellent intern experience beyond the learning pathway
- Identifies, select, on-board and manage student ambassadors
- Develop networks and builds alliances internally and externally to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals
- Use analysis to enhance Philips competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential stakeholders
- Manage vacancies and provide the business with outstanding candidates by effectively screening all relevant applicants
- Facilitate and drive improvements to Philips assessment centers, interview days and other selection tool
You are a part of
A Growing Global Campus Team, and a fascinating company with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking. Talent Acquisition is a Centre of Expertise in our HR organization. In this role, you will be part of the Asia Campus Recruitment Team, reporting into the Head of Campus Recruitment, Asia.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 6 – 10 years of professional experience with at least 3 – 5 years in driving E2E recruitment within the campus area
- Experience in driving engagement activities at the target campuses as well as driving intern to graduate conversion
- Proven ability to develop networks and builds alliances; ability to collaborate across boundaries to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals.
- Proven ability to analyze the organization's competitive position by considering market and industry trends, existing and potential stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and continues improvement mind-set
- Proven ability to communicate/market information effectively
- Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast paced environment
- Strong learning agility with proactive, can do attitude
- Team player with a high sense of urgency, able to interact with all levels of the organization and connect well with students
- Experience in cross country and ASIA region campus recruitment is a plus
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.