Ultimate Software is looking for the next superstar to join our industry leading University Relations team. You will be tasked with identifying, attracting, and hiring top performing Software Engineer and Customer Service Professionals at both the intern and entry levels. You will also be collaborating with the rest of the University Relations team to manage the experience of our Software Engineering Interns to ensure a top-notch intern experience.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage the recruiting process to ensure a timely and positive candidate experience
- Partner with University faculty and staff to source top candidates
- Participate in and run On Campus Ultimate Software events
- Collaborate with hiring managers across the organization to understand and fill their team needs
- Maintain data reports and metrics
- Conduct behavioral interviews to determine candidate fitness
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in either a technical or recruiting role
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.