Job TitleCall Centre Agent: Personal Response Associate
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deliver personalized and professional customer service critical to the safety of our Philips Lifeline subscribers. In a team oriented, customer service driven, and friendly call centre environment that blends technical understanding of our products and accuracy, the ideal candidate will need to assess situations, prioritize and execute assistance with confidence and accuracy.
Training: Combination of in-class and job-shadowing Monday - Friday 9:00am -5:00pm for four weeks.
Normal Working Hours: 8 hour shifts between 7:00am – 12:00am (midnight) specifically starting with the 3pm - 11pm time slot, scheduled 5 days a week (including weekends)
You are responsible for
- Communicating with customers in an inbound and outbound capacity with care and urgency
- Assessing and prioritizing customer needs (emergency vs. non-emergency) and following appropriate procedures
- Troubleshooting Lifeline equipment issues by conducting daily test calls with customers
- Writing and updating incident reports and customer files with accuracy and procession
- Providing exceptional customer service showing compassion and care
- Meeting daily performance targets
- Completing daily tasks and participate in ad-hoc activities assigned by Team Leads
You are a part of
The Personal Response Associate call centre team in our North York (Don Mills and Lawrence) office, providing the best customer service with positive, friendly and accurate information to our Philips Lifeline Subscribers. You are joining a professional, dedicated and passionate team who are Working Together for a Better Tomorrow. We are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry by providing the ability to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for Subscribers across North America.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of call centre or customer service related experience
- Experience managing multiple priorities ie. handling phone calls while on the computer and navigating through a variety of computer applications
- Knowledge of Windows applications and the ability to learn new systems and software quickly
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication; with fast and accurate typing
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual in French (verbal and written) and or Cantonese (verbal) is considered an asset
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
In return, we offer you
We offer immediate enrollment in our Benefit program and career advancement opportunities that support work-life balance, health & wellness and provide continuous learning. You are a valued member of a team that is Canada’s lead medical alarm company where making a difference begins here.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
*Please Note: All successful candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal Background Check and a Vulnerable Sector Screen
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.