Business System Analyst Support Services or Senior
Business Systems Analyst Support Services or Senior
Lewiston, ID; Portland, OR; Tacoma, WA; Seattle, WA; Salt Lake City, UT (telecommute could be available)
Bring your experience to a role where you will:
- Participate in the daily support, maintenance, and enhancement of existing systems, as well as the development, configuration and delivery of new systems to directly support Regence Core Strategies and Key Initiatives
- Utilize your knowledge of Facets and claims to respond to customer inquiries regarding system functionality
- Conduct unit testing and quality assurance, trouble shooting and issue resolution
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Experience and knowledge of Facets required
- 1 year experience in Claims required
- Demonstrated ability to develop general and detailed functional requirements
- Demonstrated ability to create and perform system testing, along with the ability to report on the results of such testing
- Ability to facilitate and carry out system configuration decisions
- Ability to facilitate communication between technical and business staff with the goal of finding the best solutions to meet the business requirements of various projects
- Ability to work in a team environment along with the self-motivation to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to tolerate and manage ambiguity
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven communication skills with an ability to be both clear and concise
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Business Systems Analyst Support Services would have a college degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields. A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry. One year experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is required. Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required
- Business Systems Analyst Support Services Senior would have a college degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields. A college degree may be substituted by sufficient years of experience in the health care industry. Three years experience in defining and analyzing business requirements, process modeling, functional systems design or configuration and/or acceptance testing is desired. Experience with a business area that is supported by this position is required
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 100 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]