BE a team player. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Business Services Coordinator in Toronto, ON.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do. You take ownership in overseeing the day to day operation of the facility, and use your relationship building skills to provide service excellence to everybody who passes through the office.
As a Business Services Coordinator, you are the first point of contact for the company, and are devoted to creating positive experiences by exceeding expectations with both business and personal interactions. You use your resilience and a proactive approach to any project that you tackle. You are always open to lending a helping hand and bring a positive attitude towards everything that you do.
What you bring:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a progressive environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience using a multiphone line.
- Customer service experience.
What success looks like:
- You respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- You’re a team player, always looking for ways to improve processes and make a difference.
- You successfully liaise with internal stakeholders, vendors and managers / employees on a regular basis.
- You proactively execute administrative duties seamless, navigating shifting priorities throughout the day.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International . We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]