Job TitleBusiness Reporting Analyst - (Home Based)
Location: Remote/Home Based Worker
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a growing team that is responsible for creating synergies and consistency of reporting among different businesses and sales channels and work with internal customers made up of a cross-functional teams.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Driving the consolidation, standardization and consistency of reporting and analytics across multiple businesses and organizations
- Providing business intelligence reporting for various teams across the organization
- Daily, weekly, monthly review and updates to key performance metrics
- Simplifying complex data into easy to comprehend analysis
- Identifying and communicating anomalies in performance and proposed solutions
- Creating complex excel models, macros and reporting tools to enable timely and accurate sales alignment, reporting and analysis
- Developing reporting tools, including dashboards and visualizations, to explain business insights
- Reporting Order/Revenue Intake, Market Data, Funnel Analysis, Forecast Updates, Compensation Review, and more
- Switching between macro and micro analysis to highlight patterns
- Challenging existing processes to further enhance and automate reporting efforts through process improvement initiatives
- Building on current reporting to provide further intelligence
- Partnering with leadership to establish performance measures and frequency of reporting
- Providing leading indicators for potential performance gaps
- Adjusting and customizing presentations for intended audience
- Creating a systematic and repeatable approach to report creation and data audits
- Ongoing data validation and quality control checks
- Managing project timelines and expectations
- Other duties as required and assigned
You are a part of
The Sales Operations team and will likely be at the cutting edge of influencing strategic and tactical decisions by developing and implementing analytics and reporting to support the success of our businesses.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of relevant reporting and/or analysis experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (modeling, macros, advanced formulas, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason, embrace concepts, formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action and/or arguments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and continually delivers quality work with a continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.