Lead analysis, design and implementation of operating procedures and tools to meet strategic business goals. Drive operational excellence by strategizing and developing day-to-day operational tactics and tools that deliver significant improvement to the department. Responsible for developing, reengineering, improving and maintaining standard operating procedures and support tools. Provide operational expertise to the rest of the Enterprise; represent the department at Enterprise level, and drive solutions that positively impact the department.
- Lead the identification, analysis, prioritization, documentation and implementation of consistent key policy and procedure improvements, operating procedures, tools and methods.
- Proactively identify potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders and develop strong partnerships to obtain results on behalf of the department.
- Align policy, procedure and process with other lines of business to ensure consistent experience.
- Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Identify need for and develops analysis tools such as distribution and trending reports, tables, executive summaries, spreadsheets, graphics, presentations, and flow charts, for implementation of new systems, processes, procedures, methodologies, policies or organizational changes.
- Serve in a consulting or subject matter expert capacity on enterprise-wide project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of re engineering efforts and in some cases may lead all or subgroups of project teams to accomplish project activities and objectives.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 4-7 years of experience in wireless/telecommunications related to operational management, project management, and process management.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and determine appropriate sense of urgency under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, have experience as a lead or in a leadership role and have proven success in building cross functional relationships.
- Experience utilizing real estate, lease administration or site management database systems
- Must be solution-driven with the ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully and to implement an appropriate response plan.
- Strong analytical skills with experience defining reporting requirements and metrics and ability to utilize technology and information systems to implement solutions.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to work on computer for long periods of time. Ability to work in close proximity to others in a busy office environment.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]