Job TitleBusiness Process Analyst (Content Management)
Business Process Analyst—Content Management (ITGS Team- Functions)
Technical Skills: Functional knowledge of Content Management: Adam, STEP, Amazon & Azure cloud technologies.
PIM, DAM, Publishing processes, managing unstructured and structured product content, Legacy technologies: Apache, Cocoon
IT Global Services is responsible for running and maintaining IT applications for business and markets in Philips. Applications ranging from internally developed software to standard software by software vendors to PAAS and SAAS solutions by the leading suppliers. IT Global Services is accountable for all elements to run and maintain these application to help Philips achieve its business goals.
For this IT Global Services works together with a variety of partners to operate the landscape on a high standard. Over the years Philips has developed a complex landscape consisting of thousands of applications which will be transformed in the next couple of years into a new state of the art business application landscape.
The Business Process Analyst is key player in this transformation. He has in depth knowledge, retains the historical knowledge, of the IT applications and Platforms currently in use within Philips and operations on the pivotal point of the ‘old’ and ‘new’ IT landscapes. On the one hand he/she will guide/help implementation (SCRUM) teams with aspects of serviceability, service readiness, end2end business process management and transition into operations of new applications, and on the other hand he will guide/help vendor teams to run and maintain the applications if they malfunction, drive continuous service improvement projects and acts as a functional/technical specialist during crisis situations.
The Business Process Analyst is the trusted advisor of the IT Service Manager and the vendor Service Lead and works together with vendor application management teams. He/she is a peer to scrum masters, project managers and Delivery Managers in IT Delivery functions.
Key areas of responsibility
- Drive major incident activities and issue resolution tasks to completion, especially in crisis situations and drive structural RCA with vendor teams
- Accountable for correct and timely execution of Problem Management processes by the vendors responsible for the execution of these activities.
- Accountable for participating in the Architectural Review Board and responsible to approve infrastructure designs and solutions.
- Responsible for building, maintaining and expanding deep knowledge of the Philips IT landscape and business processes running on them by partnering with people in IT and business.
- Responsible, in cooperation with ITBP’s, BA and Service Managers, to define and execute end2end business process management and KPI reporting activities
- Provides guidance to application maintenance teams in incident and problem management processes.
- Provides direction to application maintenance teams in incident management, technical solution finding activities and automation.
- Oversees the quality of solutions being provided by the application maintenance vendors.
- Advises IT Delivery teams and Transitions Managers on serviceability and service readiness aspects of new software solutions being created.
- Participates in DEVOPS teams for delivery of new programs.
- Identifies and defines continuous service improvement activities in cooperation with Service Manager and application maintenance teams.
Key competencies/knowledge/ experience
- 6-12 Years of Experience
- Have general knowledge of the large corporation IT landscapes, preferable Philips and in depth specialist knowledge on the applications or application components of your domain.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes or a proven track record in IT Service Operations.
- Knowledge of what it takes to run an efficient IT platform or application in different concepts like PAAS and SAAS
- Knowledge on IT infrastructure concepts like CLOUD computing and the way to operate these.
- Familiar with DEVOPS concepts and their execution
- Experience with coaching technical/functional teams.
- Affinity with definition and creation of end2end business process management and KPI reporting
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.