About the Team and Position:
You will work with both the Data and Finance Teams, two growing and highly visible groups within the business that works on a daily basis with senior executive leadership. Your mission is to gain an understanding of our data, extract insights, and present your findings to executives, managers and other stakeholders.
- Create reports and present findings regarding business and financial data to internal stakeholders
- Work on the integration of multiple data sources into centralized data warehouse
- Surface emerging issues and conduct analysis to produce insights into business operations, recommend potential improvements.
- Assist in the review and verification of historical data and information.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the business intelligence function.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Possess or pursuing degree in a technical area or have relevant technical expertise.
- Adept at writing SQL queries, creating reports and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity using business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R is a plus
- Interest in financial planning and analysis is a plus
- Team Player – strong willingness to support the team as we are a close-knit group.
If you’re interested in joining our hysterical, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. Feel free to keep your cover letter casual!
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]