Job TitleBusiness Development Manager- Healthcare Informatics
Philips Healthcare is one of the world's leading medical device companies. With nearly 40,000 employees working in 100 countries, we are committed to helping create meaningful moments of care, whether in the hospital room, the living room or the boardroom. We are continuously improving the quality of people's lives through our innovative developments across the Healthcare Sector to include our broad range of Imaging, Information and Monitoring systems.
Healthcare Informatics (HI) plays an integral part to the Philips core business and growth through acting as a consulting and solutions partner to help hospitals and health systems improve patient care, increase access to care and develop a more cost-effective healthcare delivery network.
As the Business Development Manager- Healthcare Informatics (HI), you will be responsible for the strategy, growth, and profitability of the HI Portfolio in part of NSW and QLD. As an integral member of the HI sales team, you will set the strategic direction for the business by developing detailed account plans to maximize utilization of Philips assets in informatics and collaborate with other modalities for the overall benefit of Philips business. In this dynamic role, you will engage and influence stakeholders such as hospital executive, ministries, national sourcing, procurement agencies, and clinician level clients. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to drive and uncover new business opportunities by leveraging on existing relationships with current accounts and discovering new partnerships.
We are looking for:
- Relevant Business degree qualified (Science, Radiology, Computer Science or Information Technology) with a minimum of five years of experience working in healthcare - Sales/Business Development role.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of RIS, PACs, and Healthcare IT systems with aptitude selling a diverse portfolio of solutions preferably in the HI space.
- Experience in selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision-makers.
- Strong understanding of Healthcare Informatics market, trends, and value-based healthcare trends.
- Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated customer focus and follow-up.
- Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into purposeful, meaningful, in-depth conversations.
- Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services but also about industry trends and business issues
- Capability to upskill those around them including Account Managers as they work together on complex strategic sales
The work we do at Philips changes lives for the better. It’s not just innovation for the sake of innovation. It’s innovation for the sake of people. For us, it’s about helping communities everywhere and addressing the big issues head-on.
We offer a competitive salary, on-going training and development opportunities, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.