Mogul (onmogul.com) is an award-winning social platform that reaches 18 million women per week across 196 countries. Mogul is ultimately democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
As a member of the Business Development team, you will work with our VP of Business Development to develop Mogul’s online courses, and to bring new users and companies to our platform. You will work to empower women by working hand-in-hand with companies, organizations, and directly with women all around the world to achieve their goals.
We are looking for an open-minded student who can balance competition and teamwork, has drive and motivation, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for excellence. In return, we can offer you an internship with real responsibilities, and the chance to learn from top minds within the industry.
- Create product strategy for Mogul’s online courses based on competitive analysis
- Suggest and develop new and existing courses based on user data
- Research prospective organizations and companies for potential partnership opportunities
- Develop an inbound and outbound marketing strategy, and marketing automation
- Support communication and content creation across digital and traditional channels (eg. blog, website, social media, email correspondence, etc.)
- Create product awareness campaigns
- Must be a college sophomore or junior
- Must have strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Must have hustle and “all in” team player attitude – value ownership, integrity, innovation
- Must be creative and think outside the box
- Must have excellent communication skills with high attention to detail
- Be smart, fast, comfortable with change, innovative, and entrepreneurial
- Must be passionate about women’s issues
- Have a good sense of humor
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
- Regular access to industry events: Mogul is consistently invited to global events to speak about its mission and impact on women’s lives. These include, but are not limited to, AOL, the United Nations, Harvard Business School, and many more.
- Boost your resume: Start strengthening your resume with an internship at one of the top tech startups in the nation.
- A great work environment: Work at the beautiful Hearst Tower, thanks to our investors at Hearst, alongside some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy our cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc. We provide catered lunches every Friday, happy hours every month, as well as free snacks and drinks.
*This is a part-time unpaid internship where it will be 15-20 hours a week (start date is negotiable) and you will be working out of our NYC headquarters.
To apply, send your resume along with a short bio to [email protected]
Mogul is a platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other. Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and [...]