As a member of Mogul's Business Development team within the Mogul At Work division, you will work directly with our Director of Business Development to bring new users and partners to our platform. You will work to empower women in the workplace by working hand-in-hand with users and partner organizations, such as Snapchat, NBC, Hearst Corporation, Mashable, Target, Capital One, Prudential, and the United Nations.
- Develop and implement innovative user and business lead acquisition strategies including marketing plan development, execution, and automation and content creation for digital and traditional channels
- Collect and track marketing and search data – help set ROI goals, track KPIs
- Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, and Marketing team to produce and deliver successful campaigns
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within Mogul’s small to mid-size corporate sales segment
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of sale
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Manage sales processes to ensure delivery against key performance metrics
- Sales quotas, user acquisition, and marketing experience is a must
- Analytical, process and data-driven, yet with a creative mindset and strong problem solving skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skill is a must
- Must have hustle and “all in” team player attitude – value ownership, integrity, innovation
- Desire and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, free-flowing start up culture
- Must be passionate about women’s issues and must resonate with the Mogul mission
- Be independent, results focused, and innovative
What’s in it for you?
Become a Mogul: Mogul is one of the fastest growing tech startups in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
A great work environment: Work at the beautiful Hearst Tower, thanks to our investors at Hearst, alongside some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy our cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc. We provide catered lunches every Friday, happy hours every month, as well as free snacks and drinks, and a company retreat every year.
Please send your resume along with a brief introduction to email@example.com.
Mogul (onmogul.com) is an award-winning platform reaching 18 million women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is ultimately democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and Paris, Mogul was the Recipient of the Innovator Award presented by Cadillac, Winner of the Innovation & Inclusion Award, Winner of the NYC-Paris Business Exchange, named one of the Top NYC Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Website for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, Top Website for Marketing Your Company Online in 2015 by Forbes, Top Online Learning Platform by Entrepreneur, and has been honored and recognized by Business Insider "30 Under 30", ELLE Magazine "30 Under 30", Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Awards, Bustle, and Harvard Business School.
Our award-winning Mogul at Work program is integrated throughout the platform, providing subscribers with access to mentorship from top experts and trainings across life and career. For each subscriber, Mogul has partnered with the United Nations to provide free access to 62 million women in need of an education worldwide.
Our Mogul Advisors include:
- Ann Sarnoff, President of BBC Worldwide North America; Board of Directors at HSN, Inc.
- Cathie Black, Former Chairman & President of Hearst Magazines
- Kevin O'Donohue, Former Managing Partner & Co-Head of Investor Relations at BC Partners
- Peter Davis, Former President of McGraw Hill Education; Senior Advisor to BCG
- Tina Exarhos, CMO of NowThis Media & Partner at Lerer Ventures; Former CMO of MTV
- Jarrod Dicker, Head of Product at Washington Post
- Will Bunker, Co-Founder of Match.com
- Michael Wolfson, Co-Founder of The Knot; Former CCO of AOL
Mogul is a platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other. Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and [...]