Be Entrepreneurial. Be Community Minded. Be the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Building Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a dependable, self-starter with experience in building and property maintenance. You contribute by designing the effective and consistent delivery of maintenance and operational excellence that enhance the company’s mission, purpose and core value. You quickly identify issues and recommend corrective measures to ensure quality and safety. You have a strong work ethic and bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work, whether it’s responding to an emergency request, working through light construction projects or conducting regular inspections.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in building/property maintenance.
- CFC certification in high pressure discipline.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
Bonus skills and experience
- Working knowledge of work order and preventative maintenance software systems.
- Experience with light plumbing, electrical, painting, drywall and light carpentry/construction projects
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Passion for customer service excellence.
- Knowledge of building systems and equipment.
What success looks like:
- You coordinate and complete system and building repairs and preventative maintenance requirements in a timely manner.
- Your customers are pleased in how you respond to and complete work orders and projects
- You provide ongoing assistance and support to the Chief Engineer in all aspects of site operation and maintenance.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.