BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As a Building Engineer you will assist with the daily operations, maintenance and repair of repair of plumbing, electrical and sealed refrigeration / HVAC for the facility of a corporate facility in Atlanta. The technician is responsible for assuring high standards of customer service, unwavering optimism and professionalism at all times, including timely response to and resolution of any client’s requests or concerns.
You’re a dependable, self-starter with experience in building and property maintenance. You contribute by designing the effective and consistent delivery of maintenance and operational excellence that enhance the company’s mission, purpose and core value. You quickly identify issues and recommend corrective measures to ensure quality and safety. You have a strong work ethic and bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work, whether it’s responding to an emergency request, working through light construction projects or conducting regular inspections.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building/property maintenance.
- Proven technical, vocational, or on-the-job training in at least one of the following areas: repair of sealed refrigeration HVAC systems, electrical, mechanical, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, or plumbing.
- CFC certification in high pressure discipline.
- Familiarity with building automation systems required
- A valid driver’s license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel).
Bonus skills and experience
- Working knowledge of work order and preventative maintenance software systems.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Passion for customer service excellence.
- Knowledge of building systems and equipment.
What success looks like:
- You coordinate and complete system and building repairs and preventative maintenance requirements in a timely manner.
- Your customers are pleased in how you respond to and complete work orders and projects
- You successfully perform necessary daily safety inspections to include taking status readings on mechanical equipment.
- You provide ongoing assistance and support to the Chief Engineer in all aspects of site operation and maintenance.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.