Everlane is seeking a Brand Marketing Intern to assist in executing events, maintaining influencer relations, and producing social media campaigns. This person will work closely with the entire Brand Marketing team and will obtain behind-the-scenes insights into projects that span brand moments and major product launches. If you’re a fashion design or marketing student who has a curious and entrepreneurial spirit, this is a perfect gig for you.
This role is varied and fast-paced and offers an opportunity to work hands-on with multiple groups within the company.
- Help execute on-brand events for Everlane, including grassroots campaigns, private events, and pop-up shops
- Facilitate distribution of sample inventory to major press editors, stylists and influencers
- Assist in the concepting and shooting of social media content (Snapchat and Instagram)
- Support merchandising and inventory management of the in-office showroom
- Autonomous, self-managed and resourceful
- Available to reply to internal emails within 24 hours
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group) and very organized
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new situations
- Already a fan of the Everlane spirit
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at Everlane.com. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 1,000,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Everlane may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.